End-to-End Background Checks
The IPSD is an ‘end-to-end’ Online Police Check System for Canadian Police Services. Police clients are able to:
- Members of the Public are able to request a police check online. RDC provides the interfaces or integrates with existing online application websites.
- Import Online Police Check requests from the public. Police staff receive public application request information online (no data entry is required by staff)
- Process ‘in-person’ requests with ease. Police organizations are able to scan ID’s and integrate in-person requests with online ones as needed.
- Support Electronic Identity Verification. RDC will integrate with the Police Agency’s EIV vendor of choice (e.g. Equifax)
Real-time Records Management System or CPIC Queries.
- Obtain integrated, prioritized queries and results – RDC is fully integrated with Versadex, North America’s leading Police RMS provider.
- Prioritize Results Allocation. The system automatically sorts results so ‘no-hits’ can be processed without delay. ‘Hits’ can be set aside for action by investigating police representatives.
- Customizable Workflow. Because each Police Service is different, the flow of information, services and forms can be tailored with ease.
- LEARN Compliant for Ontario Police Services. Further to Bill 113, the system is fully LEARN compliant for all three types of police checks.
- The RDC Police Check System for Police Services can be configured to support the unique rules, EIV, security and records management protocol for any police service.